Lost World Caverns
Time & Location
About the Event
Lost World Cavern
Date: Monday September, 14th
Adults: $9 (19+)
Students: $4.50 (6-18 yrs)
Young Children: $0 (0-5 yrs)
Self-guided tour through Lost World Cavern
Use the link below to read more about Lost World Cavern:
Explore the Visitor Center and Natural History Museum
Fun Extra: Visit the Gift Shop!
Use the link below to read more about the Visitor Center and Natural History Museum:
Lunch on your Own: If you pack a lunch from home, Lost World Cavern offers a large picnic area. There are also many restaurants nearby. Some “sit-down”, some fast food.
1) Explore the cavern at your own pace on a self-guided tour. It takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour to walk the half-mile trail through the cavern. There are signs throughout the trail that explain the many different formations that make up your journey. You can make this exploration your own. Just remember to stay on the trail!
2) No matter what the temperature is on the outside, the cave always remains a constant 52 degrees, so you may want to bring a jacket. Good walking shoes are also recommended.
3) There are 350 steps throughout the cavern tour. Please take this into account if you have heart, breathing, or leg problems that may affect your experience.
4) This event will be held rain or shine. Refunds will not be issued for rain!
5) Again, the cavern tour is self-guided. This was done purposefully to eliminate a large group congretating together. Please practice social distancing while inside the cavern!
6) Per State guidelines: face coverings are REQUIRED when inside the Visitor Center, Natural History Museum, and the Gift Shop. While underground in the cavern, it is STRONGLY RECOMMEND that all participants wear face coverings in instances where social distancing can not be observed.
7) Lastly, IF YOU FEEL SICK, please stay home!
After this event, if you are participating in REACH's Durbin Rocket Railroad event, be sure to arrive at the train no later then 1:30!
- Adult Ticket (19+)$9$90$0
- Student Ticket (6-18 yrs)$4.50$4.500$0
- Young Children (0-5 yrs)$0$00$0