Gym and Swim
Time & Location
About the Event
Gym and Swim will be on Fridays, April 16-May 21, from 10am-12pm for ages 5 years old-5th grade. Groups will be divided by age: 5 years old - 8 or 9 years old and 8 or 9 years old - 5th grade. It will include one hour of non structured swim time and one hour of gym time. The younger group will have swim time first.
YMCA Member pricing is $5 per family for the entire session. Non-member pricing is $15 for the first child and $5 for EACH additional child for the entire session. Swim lessons will not be offered for this session. When you arrive for the first session please just let the front desk know you are there for gym and swim and then proceed to the pool (younger group) or gym (older group). You will already be registered and do not need to do anything at the front desk like prior years.
*****Please make sure you get a ticket for the correct age group for each child participating. These tickets are free and in addition to the tickets you purchase. We need the info about each participant and this will also make sure that we only have 20 students in each group.*****
We MUST have parent participation for the gym time. Because of the lower amount of allowed participants most likely ALL or ALMOST ALL PARENTS (moms or dads:) will need to teach a gym class. There will be 12 sessions available to teach (6 for the younger group and 6 for the older). Ideas will be posted on the facebook page as well as what gym equipment we will have availble for you to use. Please choose a ticket for the date you would like to teach and put it in your cart when you purchase your tickets for the session.
Covid regulations are as follows:
There will be a cap of 20 students in the pool for each group. Because of this regulation, parents and older/younger siblings will not be allowed to get in the pool and swim like they usually do.
Masks do not need to be worn by participants in the pool or gym because of the large space but are required in common areas and from those watching when social distancing cannot be followed on the pool deck and/or in the gym.
- YMCA Member Ticket$5$50$0
- YMCA Non Member Ticket$15$150$0
- YMCA Non Member Additional$5$50$0
- 5 - 8 or 9 year olds$0$00$0
- 8 or 9 year olds - 5th grade$0$00$0
- 4/16 Teach Gym - younger group$0$00$0
- 4/16 Teach Gym - older group$0$00$0
- 4/23 Teach Gym - younger group$0$00$0
- 4/23 Teach Gym - older group$0$00$0
- Sold Out4/30 Teach Gym - younger group$0$00$0
- 4/30 Teach Gym - older group$0$00$0
- 5/7 Teach Gym - younger group$0$00$0
- 5/7 Teach Gym - older group$0$00$0
- 5/14 Teach Gym - younger group$0$00$0
- 5/14 Teach Gym - older group$0$00$0
- 5/21 Teach Gym - younger group$0$00$0
- 5/21 Teach Gym - older group$0$00$0